Here is the Total Nigeria plc job recruitment apply now!!!!
Total Nigeria plc Job Description
- You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
- Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
- You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
- In order to have an idea, an average project cost of solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
Your activities will be the following:
- Visit company and/ or client sites to carry out engineering assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope
- Define work scope recommendations and project proposals
- Carry out engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements.
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor
- Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project.
Context and Environment
- The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
- Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Renewable Energies
- Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations
- 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years.
- Fluent in French and English
- AutoCAD, Excel, PV syst or equivalent.
Experience level required: Languages: Computing Skills: Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply For Total Nigeria Plc Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment
Deadline: 16th November, 2019.
2.) Total Nigeria PLC International Programme for Juniors (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer 2019
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
SOURCE; View Details
. . . JOIN US ON TELEGRAM