Software Test Analyst At Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited ,Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Test Analyst
Software Test Analyst At Carlcare
- We are looking for a motivated Software Product Research Specialist
- The role is accompanied with conducting research to help develop our software products and making data analysis to the product management teams on software optimization needs, thereby ensuring our products are well received by the public.
- Responsible for relevant market data collection and analysis of relevant data required for product research.
- Organize market research and providing relevant suggestions as needed by R&D department.
- Effective quality control of investigation process knowledge.
- Conduct competitive research and analyze a product’s features and functions to identify any required improvements
- Ability to analyze research or performance data, develop insights and apply them to optimize the product roadmap.
- Give relevant advice to the product management teams on product optimization.
Candidate Experience and Qualifications
- Male candidate preferred.
- Age range: 20-30 years old.
- B.Sc. or HND in relevant courses such as: Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, or any related discipline
- 1-3 years of proven experience in Software Product Research and testing.
- Experience working with software development teams
- Knowledge and application of project management and software development methodologies
- Must reside in Lagos
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications
- Solid research background and ability to conduct independently
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Must have strong data analytical and report writing skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Strong knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Must have basic knowledge of mobile phone software.
- Good Project Management Skills with proven success in a high growth environment.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, organized, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid professional qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to adhere to management directives.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.