Samsung Galaxy Note 9 said to be launch
As we all no that samsung is one of the best phones , now is about to unveil a new phone called the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, codenamed “CROWN“.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is said to launch on the 9th of August, 2018 in New York, USA. The device was supposed to debut on July, but it was postponed by the Chairman of Samsung, Lee Jae-Yong, as he decided to give the phone slim bezel less appearance.
Galaxy Note 9 only difference in design from its predecessor, Galaxy S8, is the back. In fact, they look identical. The fingerprint scanner has been moved under the dual camera setup to avoid unnecessary touches of the lens.
The battery of the device has been confirmed to be 4,000mAh non-removable that will provide one to two days battery life for normal or average users and 23 to 25 hours of video playback at maximum backlight.
In memory, the phone will be available in three variants of different memory configuration: the 6GB RAM with 128GB inbuilt memory, the 8GB RAM with 256GB built-in memory and the rumoured 8GB RAM with 512GB inbuilt memory storage.
The UI is said to have improved. And also, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will be powered by Qualcomm’s fastest processor, Snapdragon 845 and an Octa-core CPU. Other countries apart from South Africa and US are said to have Exynos SoC chipset.
The device is coming with a new rebranded S PEN stylus. Moreover, it’s said to have Dual 12MP + 12MP back camera and 8MP frontal facing camera. The camera has a new upgrade feature, the ISOCELL technology, that will improve optical image stabilization.
Key specs of the coming Samsung Galaxy Note 9
• DISPLAY: Super AMOLED 6.4 inch FHD+ 18.5:9 display, 1440 × 2960 pixels resolution, Corning gorilla glass 5
• NETWORKS: 2G, 3G and 4G supports
• SIM TYPE: Dual Nano SIM
• PROCESSOR: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-core CPU and Adreno 630
• CAMERA: Dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera, 5MP frontal camera
• MEMORY: 6GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB, 8GB/512GB
• OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
• FEATURES: S Pen Stylus, ISOCELL technology, fingerprint scanner, Bluetooth, NFC, WiFi/hotspot, USB, GPS
• COLORS: Blue, Brown, Black, Gray, Lavender
• BATTERY: 4000mAh non removable battery capacity, 1 to 2 days battery life guarantee for normal users
The phone is rumoured to cost around $929 (N336,000) in price, but we are not sure about it. However, we know Samsung is trying to boost the sale of Note 9 by not reducing the price of Note 8.
What’s your say concerning the coming of the Note 9?. . . JOIN US ON TELEGRAM