This post will show you How to use MTN MPulse Data Cheat Settings For Spark VPN ,Without wasting much of our time, I will be dropping the new Spark VPN config file for MTN mPulse data. Kindly read along.
MTN MPulse Data Cheat Settings For Spark VPN
- An Android phone
- MTN NG 3G or 4G sim
- Use the default MTN APN settings.
> Now, download Spark VPN here
> After that, download the New MTN mPulse Config here. Make sure you click “view in group” > Join the group > then download the config.
How To Import Config On Spark Vpn
> Download Spark vpn and the MTN mPulse Config from the link above
> After installing Spark VPN, launch the VPN app
> Tap on Tweaks located at the top-right corner
> Locate the MTN mPulse Config file and tap on it to import.
Finally, tap Start to connect. It will connect within 10 seconds. When it does connect, launch your browser and any app and start browsing in full speed.
How To Use This MTN MPulse Data Cheat On PC
If your Android phone is rooted, then download TetherNet VPN here. After installing the app, grant it root access.
- Now, share hotspot from your phone to your PC.
- Connect your VPN app
- Open TetherNet app and tap on VPN because we are using a VPN connection
- Tap on Hotspot because we are sharing the connection via Hotspot
- Finally, tap on Start Connection
- You’ll get a popup message “Connection Share Through AP Hotspot“
- Now, start browsing in full speed on your PC. It powers the whole PC. You don’t need to set any Proxy on any browser. Just leave it at “Automatically Detect Settings“.
But if your Android phone is not rooted, then you should make use of Pdanet. See settings and download links here.