How To Transfer Your Files Phone to PC – Huawei Share 2.0 . With the new Huawei Share 2.0 release of this feature, you can simply send files to your smartphone or PC. The innovation works through WiFi, and the two devices must be on the same network to work. After you enable Huawei Share, you must enable computer sharing and authenticate the PC to it. This feature works both on Windows and MacOS devices.
This feature is supported by EMUI 8.1 devices Huawei P20 and P20 Pro & Honor 10, but it will be available for future models as well.
How to Setup Huawei Share 2.0
1. On a PC running Windows, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. Select Turn Windows features on or off from the list, and make sure that SMB1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support is Checked
2. Turn On Network discovery and File Sharing
3. Enable Computer Share on Mobile & Set a Username & Password
4. Now make Sure that both devices are connected to the same Network & Go to Network on ‘My PC’
5. Click on the Device name
6. Now that’s all You’re done !! Enjoy the Seamless File Transfer between your Phone and PC.
How to Enable Developer on Huawei P30 Pro
If you are here looking for How to Enable Developer on Huawei P30 Pro then you come the right place. The Developer Options comes hidden on Android-powered smartphone.
Basically, this menu has been implanted for development purpose. It has many options and configuration setup that help developer to test and bring us new stuff. Thus, for users like us, most of the OEMs keep it hidden with the Settings menu. Just like other smartphones, the Developer Options can be easily enabled on Huawei P30 Pro.
Enable Developer on Huawei P30 Pro
- Open the Settings menu on your phone. Either you can access it through Apps or directly from the Notification area by tapping on the gear icon present at the top right of the display.
- Now, scroll down to ‘Software Information’ and tap on it.
- Under Software Information, tap on ‘About Phone’ option.
- Now, locate the ‘Build Number’ and tap 7 times on it to enable the Developer Options. That will activate the Developer Options that you can access through the Settings menu directly.
- Now, you can access this menu any time you want through Settings->Developer Options.