How To Install TWRP recovery and Root Realme 3i. Learn How To Install TWRP recovery and Root Realme 3i .
Realme 3i TWRP ADVANTAGE
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change Skin for your Android.
- Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
Realme 3i TWRP DISADVANTAGE
- The root can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
Realme 3i PRE-REQUISITES
- This Guide is only for Realme 3i so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
- That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to root Realme 3i.
2. Install TWRP recovery on Realme 3i
- First of all, download the TWRP image from the above in your PC.
- Now Enable the USB debugging in your Realme 3 by going to Settings>About Phone>Build Number(Tap on it 7 times to enable the developer option)>Developer Option>Enable USB Debugging.
- Copy the TWRP image in the same folder where you have installed the ADB and Fastboot driver.
- Open the Command prombt window in the same folder by holding shift and clicking the right button of your mouse.
- Boot your device into fastboot mode. You can do it by switching off your device and then press the Volume Up button and the power button simultaneously.
- Connect your device to the PC with the help of USB cable and let the PC to detect your device so that it can install all the necessary drivers itself.
- Now type this command in Command Prompt/Powershell window
This command will let you know whether your device is connected properly or not. If it is not showing your device name in the window then you have to reconnect your device and install the drivers manually.
- Now type this command:-
fastboot reboot bootloader
- Now type this one:-
fastboot flash twrp.img
Replace the TWRP.img to the actual name of your TWRP image.
- Once the installation process is completed. You can type this command to reboot your device:-
- Now you have succesfully installed the TWRP image on your device. Now you are ready to flash SuperSu zip.