According to andriodresult, Galaxy Unpacked presentation is coming to an end, and Samsung has already unveiled a pair of flagships Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus. She revealed the official technical characteristics of the device, and also spoke about their features, but everything was known before this event. Here are Galaxy Note 10 & Galaxy Note 10 Plus Camera details.
I mean Samsung flagship which has these striking AMOLED displays have always deserved a dark theme and well it’s here and it looks gorgeous anyway it’s almost a totally black theme with some rain there and that makes it like really great especially on the beautiful display of the Galaxy S8, S9, S10, Note 8, Note 9 and Note 10.
How to enable dark mode on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- Open your phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Display.
- Look for Night mode and tap on the toggle to turn on Night mode right away.
- To configure Night mode, tap on the entry itself rather than the toggle.
- Right now, there are no configuration options. Eventually, you’ll be able to have this system-wide Night mode enable at night, just like the current blue light filter.
- For easier access to Night mode, you can also add a quick toggle in the notification shade.