The common question people ask is How to check Waec 2019 May/June WASSCE results with or Without Internet.
How to check Waec 2019 May/June WASSCE results with Internet
The council, while confirming the release, urged candidates not indebted to the council to access and check their results online via the result checker PIN on their smart identity cards used for the examination.
Candidates can also check their results on the Council’s results website: www.waecdirect.org.
VIEWMYTECH bring you steps to follow below:
1. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
2. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
5. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
6. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Over 1.6 million candidates sat for the May/June 2019 WASSCE in Nigeria.
How to check Waec 2019 May/June WASSCE results Without Internet
You can now check your waec 2019 result without internet with the below method. Note this SMS Cost N30
- Use the shortcode format below: WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear and send to the shortcode 32327.
- For example – WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
- Note: There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30)