Welcome back to newsdailytech, here I will be talking about “how much is Nokia 6.1 plus price & full details in Nigeria “.
The two are basically the same smartphone, with the Nokia 6.1 Plus being an international model that features Android One which the Nokia X6 does not possess.
HMD Global equipped the Nokia 6.1 with a 5.8 inches display, octa-core processor and dual rear cameras. Let’s get into the full detail…
- Network: 2G / 3G / 4G
- Display: 5.8 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, display — (1080 x 2280 pixels)
- Software: Android v8.1
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Octa-core CPU (Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636)
- Memory: 4GB RAM | 64GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 16MP (f/2.0) | Rear — 16MP (f/2.0) + 5MP (f/2.4), Dual-LED flash
Software, Design, Display
The Nokia 6.1 Plus runs Android 8.1 out of the box with Android One accompanying it that will make you receive updates from Google.
The device gets a solid design with glass covering the front and rear and an aluminum frame surrounding it.
It comes in three colors – Black, Blue, and White. The space up front is well-managed giving room for a small notch. At the back, the dual camera and flash are situated toward the middle with the fingerprint sensor below it.
Minimal bezels surround the screen and a notch appears at the top, something that’s now common in mid-range devices.
Visuals emanate from the 5.8 inches screen having a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and 19:8 aspect ratio. You get protection from cracks and scratches from a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 covering the display.
Performance, Hardware, Cameras
Under the hood lies fairly powerful hardware with a Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor in charge of operations and an Andreno 509 GPU powering graphics.
The processor is an octa-core type that works at a clocking speed of 1.8GHz.
To make switching between apps seamless, there’s is a 4GB RAM with the internal storage of the phone being 64GB.
If you like, you can expand the internal storage to a size of 400GB using a microSD card.
For taking pictures, the main camera will handle that with its dual lenses of 16MP and 5MP having a f/2.0 and f/2.4 aperture respectively.
This is not the only thing comprising the camera system, there’s also a dual LED flash as well to make pictures shot in low-light conditions brighten up.
Up front sits a single selfie camera of 16MP quality which is not bad as you get AI features and portrait mode.
Battery juice on the Nokia 6.1 Plus may not be impressive as it pegs at an average 3060mAh capacity. If you are a heavy user, you may not find this interesting.
Nevertheless, it comes with quick-charge, a technology that tops up the battery juice in a short amount of time.
Nokia 6.1 Plus Price in Nigeria
- Store/Model Price
- Online Stores From ₦90,000
- Offline Stores –
Nokia 6.1 Plus Price and Full Details
Nokia 6.1 PlusNetwork and Software
- 2G Yes
- 3G Yes
- 4G Yes
- SIM Dual SIM
- Operating System Android v8.1
Nokia 6 plus Design and Display
- Dimensions 147.2 x 71 x 8 mm
- Weight 151 g
- Build Front/rear glass, aluminum frame
- Colors Black, Blue, White
- Display Size 5.8 inches
- Display Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen,
- Display Resolution 1080 x 2280 pixels
- Display Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Nokia 6 plus Performance and Hardware
- Processor Name Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636
- Processor Type 1.8 GHz Octa-core CPU
- GPU Adreno 509
- RAM 4GB
- Internal Memory 64GB
- SD Card Support Yes (up to 400GB)
- Front Camera 16MP (f/2.0)
- Rear Camera 16MP (f/2.0) + 5MP (f/2.4), Dual-LED flash
- Battery Capacity 3060mAh
- Type Li-Ion
- Fast Charging –
- Connectivity and Multimedia
- Bluetooth Yes (v5.0)
- WiFi Yes (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- GPS Yes
- USB USB C
- OTG –
- FM Radio No
- Headphone Jack Yes
- Other Features
- Fingerprint Reader Yes
- Extras Document viewer, Photo/Video viewer, Accelerometer sensor