Get Hp Jobs In Mexico – Apply Now , , HP is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the Worlds most attractive employers by Universum Global, one of the top companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute.
One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, HP has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal.
- Collaboration with cross-functional business partners to identify gaps, needs as well as structure problems.
- Designing advanced analytics & meaningful presentations that tell a story focused on insights (not just data) in order to drive business impact.
- Provision of consultancy as well as challenge Sales Comp leaders to influence impactful decisions.
- Monitoring reports as well as performing quality control checks to ensure accurate processing of information and adherence to defined audit controls
- You will support transformation of Business Scorecards/Dashboards (i.e. transforming standard report into PowerBI or other self-service BI/data visualization platform)
- You will participate in business enhancement or transformation projects across geographies.
Get Hp Jobs In Mexico
Education and Experience required
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience in Analytics.