DOWNLOAD HOMTOM HT70 STOCK ROM / FIRMWARE
Homtom HT70 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat Review
- This device is a 6.0-inch ips touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels 269ppi. A size of 159 x 77 x 7.9 mm and weighs about 150g.
- Powered by 1.5GHz processor MediaTek MT6750T with 4GB of RAM and Mali T860MP2. There’s also 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded with up 128GB with microSD.
- There is a 16MP primary camera with LED Flash and a 5-mega pixel front selfie camera.
- This is a dual SIM Phone with other connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0. Support GSM+WCDMA+4G networks. Sensors on this phone include fingerprint, Compass Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor and Gyroscope.
- This device is powered with a 10000Mah non-removable battery
DOWNLOAD HOMTOM HT70 STOCK ROM
How to flash HOMTOM HT70 STOCK ROM / FIRMWARE using SP Flash Tool
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below
- I will not take responsibility on whatever may happen to your device.
- Flash at your own risk..
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because
- flashing a wrong preloader, will make the device completely dead
- (can’t power on, can’t charge and will not be detected by a computer)
- Download, MTK VCOM USB drivers from here
- Download, latest SP Flash Tool from here
- Launch Flashtool inside the extracted folder
- Click on scatter loader button
- Select the scatter file inside the stock ROM folder of the device you want to flash
- Select either Download only, Firmware Upgrade or Format + Download from drop down menu
- Click Download Button
- Now turn off and connect your device to PC
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- Reboot device